Wednesday, July 28, 2010

That Day In The Burg

A few Saturdays ago Scoop and I ventured out into Williamsburg for this awesome cookout/charity event at this quaint boutique called Fresthetic. They featured some amazing artists from all over; some of the wonderful art pieces were auctioned off to raise money to fund other urban projects they are part of. We had a great time and met some really cool folks.


A delicious brunch was a nice start to a great day...
As you can see I was pleased with our meal.

Join me on our hot, and I do mean hot journey.
I know I lost at least 20 pounds walking around the 'burg.




Not quite sure what Scoop is peeking at in this pic.
It was too hot pay that close attention. LOL!

Of course it wasn't too hot for an up close and personal photo op.
Can you see the glistening effect on our faces. Phew!

And we walked on...

Hey! we found Manhattan in Brooklyn...


We stopped through a nice tattoo parlor. I got some nice ideas.



Got thirsty



We finally made our way back to the event and took in some beautiful art





This was one of my favorite pieces



This has to be my favorite piece!


Scoop talkin' shop before we left.


No comments:

Post a Comment