Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This Is New To Me

Well, so I finally went and created my blog. I’m sure my homie Chris will be more than happy I did, as he was the first one to suggest I even start one. To be honest, I don’t even know where to start on this thing. I normally have so much to say and an opinion on everything, but for some reason I’m feeling a little shy right now. Although, knowing me this feeling won’t last for very long. People do some crazy things that I just feel compelled to comment about. I know, it’s a gift… J

I will say this, keep in mind that if you’re following my blog, I’m extremely random. If I see it, and it irks me, I’m posting it. If I hear about it and I think it’s crazy as all hell, then it too is getting posted. I’m never hurtful, but I am comical; everything written is all in good fun. Life's too short, you gotta find some humor amidst all the drama that can be tossed at you. Laughter helps and it speaks volumes when needed (even maybe, when it's not so needed).

See? I told you the shy thing would go right out the door. In any case, buckle up, because it’s going to be a bumpy yet funny ass ride.

Smooches….

No comments:

Post a Comment